The F63 treadmill has been reviewed as "Simply the best quality treadmill in its price range" by numerous consumer resources and magazines. "At an affordable sale price, the F63 is an unbelievable value." SOLE has earned the reputation of building quality treadmills using the best components and the F63 holds true to this even at a lower price. The strong, 3.0 HP motor delivers challenging speeds up to 12 mph and inclines up to 15 levels. When not in use, the treadmill deck safely locks into place and is 100% secured.
Run up to six preset programs including, cardio training and fat burning specific programs. Other safety features include a large stop switch, starts from only 1.0 mph and a low-profile running hood. The F63 features cooling fans as well as speed and incline controls on the arm rests.
The treadmill console is user-friendly with a vibrant blue display. The information that is displayed at all times includes Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace. There is also a 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs. The console has built in speakers that allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
The Engineering team at SOLE is concerned with a basic design and an emphasis on durable made treadmills. With the market expecting a quality made folding product, a stable base and a quiet machine, SOLE works to achieve and meet these consumer demands.
· Bluetooth Audio Speakers – listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
· Integrated tablet holder – allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
· USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
· Bluetooth Technology - Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
· Folding Deck Design – Easy Assist - SOLE Fitness if proud to offer the best folding treadmill design on the market. Our design features a patented all gear rack & pinion system with the Safety Lock Deck design that locks the deck into place when the treadmill is in the upright position. The F80 also comes with our Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, this unique feature allows you to release the deck, step back and the deck will unfold itself effortlessly while you watch. The Easy Assist Folding deck design is unique to SOLE and makes unfolding your treadmill all too easy.
· Convenient Controls - Users want to have the freedom of increasing speed and incline quickly, the display features quick speed/incline buttons along the sides of the LCD making it extremely convenient and easy to control and maintain your workout.
· Cushion Flex Whisper Deck - A unique design to any type of treadmill on the market, this deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout as well as reducing impact of up to 40%.
· Precision Welded Frame - Accurate and precise welding is important when designing a treadmill. Durability of a product begins with a strong frame, capable of handling multiple users of various weights and heights.
· Large Light Commercial Display Screen - The SOLE display makes work outs easier and more effective. Sole touts two different displays depending on the product, a vibrant white back-lit screen or a TFT LCD. Both offer large clean readouts provide users with helpful information, such as Heart Rate, Speed, Pace, Calories burned and many other useful bits of information
· Message Board - SOLE is proud to offer integrated message boards on most of our models. What is the SOLE Message Board; it is an alphanumeric text center that sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. Ever wonder how to set up the user profile workout, just push the user profile button the message board will walk you through the rest. Think of the message board as having someone standing next to you reading from the owner's manual on what to do next in just about every function of the treadmill. After years of seeing people get frustrated in the gym and at home we came up with a better way to help you use the full capabilities of our treadmills, and we made is very user friendly. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
· High Torque Motors with Flywheels- All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Beginning with powder coated all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, we add industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface. Why do we add a flywheel to our motors? Flywheels cause the motor to run cooler with less amp draw and extend the life off the motor. They also allow us to offer a start speed of .5mph of 1mph. SOLE also uses much heavier flywheels than its competitors which give you the fluid motion you're accustomed to at the gym or on treadmill costing thousands more.
· Rollers- When we chose the rollers for our treadmill line we went with only the best and outfitted all of our treadmills with the same high-end rollers that most people only offer on $5000 treadmills. We use large rollers with a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life. This makes for smooth, quiet, static free motion that will stand the test of time.
· Belts- We use double woven 2-ply belts with four layers on almost all of our treadmills. Two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching and the nylon provides a smooth static free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
· Bullet proof frames All SOLE treadmills feature epoxy powder coated paint, baked to appliance finish durability. This finish protects the all-steel construction, along with welded steel, not bolted, our frames are indestructible thus the lifetime warranty.
- Height(in.): 57"
- Item Weight(lbs.): 254 lbs.
- Length(in.): 82"
- Weight Capacity(lbs.): 325 lbs.
- Width(in.): 35"
- Running Surface: 20" X 60"
- Rollers: 2.5"
- Step Up Height: 8"
- Box Dimensions: 86"X36"X17"
Controls & Features
- Bluetooth Speaker Compatible: Yes
- Tablet/Phone: Yes
- USB Device Charging: Yes
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible
- Chest Strap Included: Yes
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 6.5" LCD
- Display Color: White Back-lit
- Motor : 3.0 HP, DC Type
- Speed : .5 - 12 mph
- Incline: 0 - 15 Levels
- Easy Assist Folding: Yes
- Belt: 2 Ply
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Deck: 3 Years
- Electronics: 3 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Years